Government hides the truth


If you go to one demonstration and then go home, that's something, but the people in power can live with that. What they can't live with is sustained pressure that keeps building, organisations that keep doing things, people that keep learning lessons from the last time and doing it better the next time.
Noam Chomsky

Power is a drug on which the politicians are hooked. They buy it from the voters, using the voters' own money.
Peter Newman

Mhlako

Mhlako
The Mhlako Triumvirate

Monday, February 28, 2011

IS GOVERNMENT BLOCKING MY BLOGS?

AIRTEL'S WEBMASTER DENYING ACCESS TO MY BLOG SITES

I have been highly critical of Bingu and his Government. For about a week I have been  seeing occasional '403 Forbidden' messages when I have been using the Airtel GPRS Internet service. As of late this morning I have been unable to access any of my sites.
Fortunately, I am still able to use other means oc access. However, if my suspicions are true, this censorship is a grave breach of my constitutional rights to privacy and to freely broadcast my opinions.
Airtel must give us an explanation.
When Governments shut down the Internet you know that things are really getting bad. This is one of the first hints of truly oppressive intentions.
It is true, then, that the Government has installed equipment to monitor us. But why does Airtel act as a Government agent?
A luta continua.

2 comments:

  1. Check my email, most likely a config problem with Airtel and/or your SIM card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have got it wrong! Thanks for the information, Seth, the service is now up and running well. We'll give them the benefit of the doubt and accept that it could have been a temporary glitch in the system. But we will be alert, nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete