Government hides the truth


If you go to one demonstration and then go home, that's something, but the people in power can live with that. What they can't live with is sustained pressure that keeps building, organisations that keep doing things, people that keep learning lessons from the last time and doing it better the next time.
Noam Chomsky

Power is a drug on which the politicians are hooked. They buy it from the voters, using the voters' own money.
Peter Newman

Mhlako

Mhlako
The Mhlako Triumvirate

Sunday, March 6, 2011

PRESIDENT DECLARES WAR ON HIS OWN PEOPLE.

 BINGU IS NOW AN INDICTABLE CRIMINAL - INCITES VIOLENCE AGAINST HIS CRITICS

Read the news at 

http://www.nyasatimes.com/politics/malawi-ruler-urges-violence-against-critics.html

Is there something that we didn't know about being Chairman of the African Union? First Gadhafi and now Bingu, the two most recent former Chairmen have now decalred war on their own people. The people of Libya are resisiting and their President is bombing them, slaughtering them. Bingu has given his personal approval as if his word is law for his thugs to attack his critics.

Tatopa ndi DPP!

When I started this blog I did so out of a great cause for concern about the way Bingu was taking this nation. Some thought I was being a little too strident or outspoken. My democratic antennae are tuned in to the slightest hint of a threat to our hard-won freedoms. They have not let me down. The tingling that I was feeling transmitted to every nerve in my body was caused by presentiments, forebodings of problems to come. The devil has now shown his true colours. No-one should find cause to excuse him. He is EVIL!
 If this man continues to the end of his term Malawi  will be in ruins.
I call on all my fellow-citizens to resist to the last drop of blood the efforts of this madman to reduce us and generations to come to the status of slaves to his ego and lust for everlasting power.
Let this be a lesson to the young - the majority - never again to vote for an old man or woman.
I was serious some time ago when I said that he will re-open Dzaleka and Mikuyu detention prisons.
Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment